Exemption applications due: March 1st.
If you have any questions concerning the qualifications for these exemptions, please call the Property Appraiser's Office at 904-966-6216
- $25,000 - Homestead Exemption
- $5,000 - Disabled Veteran's Exemption
- $500 - Widow's Exemption
- $500 - Widower's Exemption
- DR-501DV - Property Tax Discount for Veterans Age 65 & Older With a Combat Related Disability.
- DR-501M - Deployed Military Exemption
- DR-501SC - Low Income Senior Citizen Exemption (NOTE: Financial Information is due by June 1st)
Other Forms with Filing Deadlines due: March 1st.
- Agricultural Classification (DR-482)
- Conservation Classification (DR-482C)
- Conservation Exemption (DR-418C)
Forms with Filing Deadlines due: April 1st.
- Tangible Personal Property (DR-405)
Our offices will be closed to observe the following holidays:
- New Years Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Presidents Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day (observerd)
- Thanksgiving Holiday (Thu & Fri)
- Christmas Holiday (Christmas Eve and Christmas Day)
Tax Notices Mailed November 1st
The Bradford County Tax Collector has mailed tax bills for property taxes. If you have not yet received a bill for property you own, please contact the Tax Collector's office.
Tax Rates Finalized
The various Bradford County taxing authorities have set their final millage rates. The new rate information is available on our Tax Rates page.
Homestead Exemption Eligibility
In order for you to claim a homestead exemption for next year, the property on which you claim the exemption must be in your name and you must have established it as your permanent residence as of January 1st.