Exemption applications due: March 1st.
If you have any questions concerning the qualifications for these exemptions, please call the Property Appraiser's Office at 904-966-6216
- $25,000 - Homestead Exemption
- $5,000 - Disabled Veteran's Exemption
- $500 - Widow's Exemption
- $500 - Widower's Exemption
- DR-501DV - Property Tax Discount for Veterans Age 65 & Older With a Combat Related Disability.
- DR-501M - Deployed Military Exemption
- DR-501SC - Low Income Senior Citizen Exemption (NOTE: Financial Information is due by June 1st)
Other Forms with Filing Deadlines due: March 1st.
- Agricultural Classification (DR-482)
- Conservation Classification (DR-482C)
- Conservation Exemption (DR-418C)
Forms with Filing Deadlines due: April 1st.
- Tangible Personal Property (DR-405)
Our offices will be closed to observe the following holidays:
- New Years Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Presidents Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day (observerd)
- Thanksgiving Holiday (Thu & Fri)
- Christmas Holiday (Christmas Eve and Christmas Day)
Notice of Proposed Taxes (TRIM Notices) Mailed
On August 12th, Notice of Proposed Taxes forms were mailed to every property owner in the county. These notices give you important information about your property value and taxes.
Information on the notice includes:
• Your property value and taxes for last year
• Your current property value
• Exemption amounts
• Proposed taxes to be levied by each taxing authority
• Date, time and place of public budget hearings
• Last date to file an appeal with the Value Adjustment Board
Please review your Notice of Proposed Taxes carefully. If you have any questions or if you own property but don't receive a form by August 20th, please contact us.
Tentative Budgets and Millage Rates Being Set
Each taxing authority that levies millage in Bradford County is in the process of setting their budget and tax rate for 2021. The tentative rates as proposed are shown on our Tax Rates page. Public hearings are required by law and will be held during the next few weeks.
Homestead Exemption Eligibility
In order for you to claim a homestead exemption for next year, the property on which you claim the exemption must be in your name and you must have established it as your permanent residence as of January 1st.